Saturday, September 27, 2008

Salt Lake City or Bust!

Today is the day I move to Salt Lake City, Utah! It is very exciting to be taking on a new adventure. It will be weird at first seeing that I was born and raised in Connecticut and I will always be a Connecticut girl at heart. I am ready for the move and ready to be with Dallas all the time. I will miss my family and friends so much! But we will be back to visit and our door is always open to family and friends! So make sure you all visit!

Here are a few pictures from saying goodbye!
My peanut butter sleeping.
One of the best cousins in the world, Nino and Christina!
Nutter Butter!!!


Dylan, Kody and me!
Kaiden bugger!
My Zoe lynn!
Kody and Zoe on her couch!
Aunty Mooch, Kaiden and Kody!




Love you all so very much! See you real soon!

No comments: