Friday, April 24, 2009

Dream come true.

Well after 4 years of Dallas talking about wanting a dirtbike, I finally said its time lets go get you one! He patiently waited but I knew he wanted one for soo long and he deserves it. Watching his excitement made me feel truly happy inside. He had a moment of panic with the price but we ended up getting an offer we couldnt pass up and he was able to get all the gear, which is the only way he is allowed to ride. I see what people look like when they dont have the gear on and get in an accident and that is just something I wouldnt be able to handle. So we made some rules and he got his dream! Next up my four wheeler! Ha so here are some pictures!

Besides that we are still working and I think mother nature is finally blessing us with Spring so we are enjoying that as well! Tomorrow we are headed out to Rice Eccles stadium to the Super Cross show!Talk about dirt bikes!

Also tomorrow is my uncles memorial dinner, which was suppose to be his birthday celebration but he passed away last friday evening. It still hasnt really hit me and the whole thing is just so weird to me, I feel like I cant put the pieces together. I miss my family and LOVE YOU ALL!!! See you all soon!!!!
Love to all!!!








3 comments:

The Hiatt's said...

I want a dirt bike. No fair....

Anonymous said...

You spoiled him rotten!! He does look so happy!!

Meagan & Dallas said...

lol he is def happy! and I love him to pieces! You cant take the money with ya.. so why not spend it! LoL. Living on the edge a little in such a bad economic time!