Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Fun!





Dallas and I have been working a ton. So typically we never have days off together! BUt I started a new shift this week, a full time, 40 hours per week wednesday through saturday 12pm-10pm! And that works out because Dallas has sunday and monday off as well! I was working a ton of hours and sort of had a cooky schedule. So hopefully this will all work out!

Back at the end of June Dallas and I went to widowmaker aka the motorcycle hill climb with some friends and dallas' brother riley! We have a ton of fun there! It is such a blast! We also had a house full for dal's brother Riley's birthday over the weekend of July 10th. We hit up the water park and had a barbeque and also got the UFC fights to watch that night! All in all I can not believe it is August but I am also very excited we are going home in about 3 weeks and can not wait to see everyone and can not wait for our almost married reception! It is going to be a blast!!!!!

Also Scentsy convention is next week and I can barely contain my excitement!!! Im nervous but excited to see all the new products!! everything is 10% off this month and there are a ton of your favorite items that are discontinued, check out my website, www.scentsy.com/meagt to stock up on your favorites before they go!




1 comment:

The Hiatt's said...

looks fun!!! and oh so hot