Friday, August 22, 2008

Grandpa is 92.

The birthday boy. "Oldy Von Bowtie" according to Josh!

This past weekend we celebrated my grandfather's 92nd birthday! Most of the family was there and we even had a surprise visitor from Maine! Which my dad totally called, and he was right. We all had a great time and it is always fun being with the family. I took a few pictures but I am awaiting the pictures from my Uncle, which is probably endless amounts. Because we had to do each family, the children, the grand children, great grand children, great great grand children, the whole family, all boys, all girls.. and ya know what I mean! Ha! Ha! But that is typical for family parties!


My nutter butter and me!
Mom, dad, little bit of Jesse, the babes, and aunty Tam.

Justine and I.
Nino.



Margaret and Jacinda.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grandpa is looking good at 92!! Happy Birthday to him! I love that he is wearing a tux.

Meagan & Dallas said...

HA isnt it great! The man is unstoppable! Its unreal. He could probably run a marathon and if he still had his RV he would be in Alaska but would make sure to travel to Utah. And get this he has family in PRICE!! And he asked me if I knew where it was, very small world. A few people from our family are from there and Helper. Could you believe that?