Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Weekend.

While Dallas and I are in seperate states we continue to have pretty busy lives. This weekend Dallas went to visit his family in price. A normal 90 minute ride to get there took him 5 hours! There was a mudslide in the canyon, which delayed his arrival. After finally arriving he spent a nice weekend with his brothers and mom.
As for me, I had a special Scentsy open house this weekend. I sold all of my items that I had on hand so I don't have to ship them out to Utah. I will order more items for stock when I get out there. I also babysat the boys. We played card games, movies, and of course we watched the olympics because I'm obsessed. And of course Zoe (their Great dane) stayed by my side the entire night. She is getting so big(the picture is her when she was a pup). I can't wait for Dal and I to get a great dane of our own! Today is also the first day of my 2 day pre-op clear liquid diet. And I'm sure you can all guess how much fun this has been!

No comments: